Teaching you the tools to better manage your future
Let our professional team of certified credit counsellors find the perfect solution to your financial challenges
Credit Counselling Overview
Credit Counselling: Why Krieger & Company
You’re not alone. Many Canadians are facing the same financial crisis. With mounding debt, it’s time to take control. No matter what brought you into debt, Krieger & Company can help you get out of it. We’re ready to review all of your options via a phone call or visit to one of our offices across Southern Ontario. Call us toll-free today at 1 (844) 508-8088.
- Get out of debt sooner by maximizing debt repayments and reducing interest
- Keep all of your assets & enhance your savings
- Improve your credit score
How Credit Counselling Works
Krieger & Company, a licensed insolvency trustee, conducts a full assessment of your financial situation. Krieger & Company knows debt- it’s what we do every day by helping Canadian’s get a fresh start through bankruptcy, consumer proposals, debt management plans, and one-on-one counselling.
Your Trustee reviews your financial situation and:
- Offers advice on how to better manage your money
- Explains the pros and cons of all of your options
- Helps you find areas where you are overspending or expenses you may have missed
- Reviews possible benefits you may be entitled to receive but aren’t currently claiming
- Reviews interest rates, loan products, and your tax situation to ensure you’re minimizing your interest and maximizing your available income
- Works with you to develop a plan for repayment of your debt, fund savings programs, and helping you reach your goals
- Educations your spouse or children on money management so that the whole household understands
- Provides referrals to trusted and vetted professionals in your community who can offer products which accelerate your reaching your financial goals
Get a free consultation
Enter your information below or call us at 1 (844) 508-8088
Frequently asked questions about credit counselling
What does it cost?
Credit counselling is offered per-session or per-hour depending on your preference. Package rates are also available for regular sessions.
How does credit counselling affect my credit?
Attending credit counselling has no direct impact on your credit. Many of the solutions that we explore with you will work to improve your credit, reduce your debt, and make you eligible for better rates in the future.
What about confidentiality?
Everything we discuss in credit counselling is kept strictly confidential except where required by law. The goal of credit counselling is to enhance your financial skills, and that can only happen if you are honest with both yourself and your counsellor.
Is your question not answered here?Ask A Question
Or call us at (844) 508-8088